TP Link TL-WA860RE

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

TP Link TL-WA860RE

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
TP Link TL-WA860RE
TP Link TL-WA860RE
2021-02-15 14:59:01

Hello, I have managed to set up the device mentioned in the subject line and everything works fine. But every time I want to use the WiFi on a tablet (Samsung Galaxy) I need to connect it as a client and enter password. Is this a feature of this device or can these settings be saved on a tablet (client) somehow. I tried to save them in the app installed on the tablet, but I got stuck. I will appreciated any comments.

Options
2 Reply
Re:TP Link TL-WA860RE
2021-02-16 01:43:01 - last edited 2021-02-16 01:43:27

@Noelle 

Hi,

Did you mean that the tablet would not remember the wireless password of the 860RE so that you need to input it every time

Would the tablet have the same issue with other wireless networks?

And when you tried to connect the Wi-Fi, are there additional settings like ‘remember me’ or ‘remember the password’?

Thanks a lot and wait for your reply.

Options
Re:TP Link TL-WA860RE
2021-02-16 09:21:36

@TP-Link 

Hello, 

Thank you for your reply. The tablet does not remember the password to my WiFi (in the main router). Unfortunately, it does not show me a message like "remember me". I don't have that issue when connecting the tablet to my main router by WiFi (wirelessly). That's why I thought it is something related to the TP-link range extender.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 288

Replies: 2

Related Articles