Archer VR900 bugs

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Archer VR900 bugs

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
Archer VR900 bugs
Archer VR900 bugs
2021-02-25 11:17:33
Model: Archer VR900  
Hardware Version: V2
Firmware Version: 0.1.0 0.9.1 v0069.0 Build 160721 Rel.66177n

Hi,

Found a couple of bugs when adding parental controls:

1. When you click the "Add" button then "View Existing devices" the list of devices goes off the bottom of the screen and there is no way of scrolling to the bottom of the list if you have more than 10 devices in your list.

2. After adding parental controls and rebooting the router am now getting an error code - "Error code: 1". See attached screenshot.

Options
3 Reply
Re:Archer VR900 bugs
2021-03-02 11:42:03

@flapmio 

Hi, thank you very much for your feedback.

Are you able to scroll down the advanced-status page via mouse and other pages?

As for the error code 1, were you able to reproduce the same issue every time after saving the parental control settings and rebooting the router?

Would it show up if you click other settings?

Thank you very much.

Options
2021-03-08 11:55:59

@TP-Link Hi, sorry for the late reply, the advanced status page shows a new window on top with the list of devices. Yes, I can scroll to the bottom of the pages using the mouse.

This screenshot only shows 5 devices currently but if the list is longer then it goes below the writing that says "Hardware Version..." etc and it cannot be scrolled.

For the error code I rebooted a couple of times but still got the error. I then disabled the control and rebooted then the errror went away. 

Options
2021-03-10 08:34:41

@flapmio 

Hi, Have you tried to change a different device to see whether the issue still existed?

And I would also like to forward your case by email and please have a check of your email box.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 241

Replies: 3

Related Articles