Deco E4 stays solid on yellow/green

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2021-03-06 05:19:43
Model: Deco E4  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: E4R 1.0_en_1.1.0 Build 20190823 Rel. 43466_US_EU_AU_JP_up

Help please. This deco's LED just stays on solid yellow/green despite trying to reset it multiple times. This was going to be the main deco and something went wrong.

I have connected the deco the network via cable, tried without cable, tried plugging it directly into my laptop. I found that I could connect the Deco via the browser on the IP I had originally assigned it but all it allowed me to do was a firmware upgrade which is what I did. The deco said updated successfully but since then nothing. I can't connect to it via LAN, wirelessly or via my laptop now the LED just stays solid green.

I have tried resetting it and no luck.I don't know what its doing.

Why does the reset button not seem to reset it ? Is there a "harder" form of reset ? 

Any other suggestions please.

Options
1 Reply
Re:Deco E4 stays solid on yellow/green
2021-03-08 11:33:04

@Leema Hi, could you please help me check the following information:

After the firmware upgrade, the LED now is solid green, not blinking anymore, right?

Are you still able to see the wireless SSID of the Deco?

would there be any error message when trying to connect the Deco?

As for the Ethernet connection on the laptop, would the laptop be able to get any IP aadress?

Thank you very much and wait for your reply.

Options

Information

Helpful: 2

Views: 746

Replies: 1