Archer VR900 v2 - dead ?

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Archer VR900 v2 - dead ?

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
Archer VR900 v2 - dead ?
Archer VR900 v2 - dead ?
2021-03-07 09:53:14

Hello,

I have this router as a backup. He's been plugged in recently and it turns out he's dead. After switching on, nothing happens - the diodes are off.

Does it have a fuse inside that can be easily replaced, or only the service remains?

Options
3 Reply
Re:Archer VR900 v2 - dead ?
2021-03-12 06:45:13

@piotralski 

Hi, Have you tried to change another power socket to have a look?

and Did you factory reset the modem already?

After that, if still no change, I am afraid that the modem was broken and you might need to contact the local support team to check for warranty service;

Thank you very much.

Options
2021-03-12 07:33:23

@TP-Link 

I have another TP-link router so I could use a different power supply. Unfortunately still dead ...

Options
2021-04-02 10:58:45

I would like to summarize my problem :)

I asked for help directly from TP-Link Poland. The service asked me for a proof of purchase and to send them a "dead" device. After two days, I got a reply from the service that they would replace the device with a new one, but due to the fact that the VR900 is no longer available, I will get the VR2100. The new device is already with me :)

I am very impressed with TP-Link, positive of course, especially since the warranty for the damaged device ended in February.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 306

Replies: 3

Related Articles