upload speed reduced

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

upload speed reduced

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
upload speed reduced
upload speed reduced
2021-03-09 17:35:40
Model: Archer VR400  
Hardware Version: V3
Firmware Version:

Archer VR400 V3 AC1200 VDSL modem/router

I've just set up this new modem/router to replace the one supplied by my ISP. All went smoothly and the device appears to be working fine. However, I find that my upload speed is approximately half of what it was before - 4.5 Mbps compared to 9 Mbps. I'm on a 38 Mbps (download) FTTC service. Is this likely to be the result of anything in the device settings?

Options
2 Reply
Re:upload speed reduced
2021-03-10 08:45:44

@Zebop917 

Hi, did both the Ethernet connection and wireless connection have a slow speed?

Did the Archer VR400 work as a DSL modem router or wireless router?

--if it is the first, can I have a picture of the Advanced>Status>DSL info page?

Thank you very much and wait for your reply.

Options
Re:upload speed reduced
2021-03-10 21:08:00
Hi again, For reasons that are not obvious, my upload speed is now as expected - around 9Mbps - both wired and wireless. I didn't make any other changes to the router setup in the mean time, so don't know what happened. Anyway, as everything is presently as expected I don't need any further response, If anything changes, I'll post an update. Thanks for your speedy response!
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 644

Replies: 2

Related Articles