WEB Software Needs Refresh - Still Same UI And No Improvements - Including Suggestions

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

WEB Software Needs Refresh - Still Same UI And No Improvements - Including Suggestions

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2021-03-11 09:07:33 - last edited 2021-03-11 10:39:41
Model: Archer VR2100  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.4

Title.

Suggestions:

-DSL Details Settings (SNR Margin Change, etc..)

-Download Manager

-Antivirus (Only High Models Has This Feature(Homecare), Your Rivals Offering This Feature On Mid And Up Models)

-Ad Block (Client Based)

-Download/Upload Speed Limit (Client Based)

-WiFi Sub Network Segments (Example: Space Network => Add Star Network And Nova Network as Sub Segment Network And Manage The Clients With Options(Network D/U Speed Limit, etc..))

-Guest Network Add D/U Speed Limit[Qos Not A Same Thing]

-And More... (I am not an expert at this business so of course you have more and better ideas. )

Note: Many Of Features I Suggest Are Already Offering By Your Rivals - I'm only using TP Link, I Recommend Improve To Your Products.

Options
1 Reply
Re:WEB Software Needs Refresh - Still Same UI And No Improvements - Including Suggestions
2021-03-12 03:51:23

@Wollowow 

Hi, Thank you very much and I would be glad to forward these feedbacks to the senior engineers for further evaluation.

If anyone had the same request, please feel free to update it here.

Thanks a lot.

Options

Information

Helpful: 2

Views: 177

Replies: 1

Related Articles