Archer AX10 - unable to locate

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2021-03-22 12:25:37 - last edited 2021-03-22 13:08:08

HI there,

I had my Archer AX10 working fine - my laptop was connected to it (only item that was). When I logged into Tether - the device was showing and all was fine. I updated the SSID to be invisible on the WIFI network.

Soon after, I realised that I was not connected to the router, but to the modem. I cannot log into http://tplinkwifi.net -keep getting disable cookies etc, which I have. I've reset the router, rebooted the laptop - but still I can't find the router. When I select WIFI networks, there is a hidden network - I select this, enter the ID/Password manually, and it just says it can't connect to this network, nothing happens.

Any ideas?

Options
1 Reply
Re:Archer AX10 - unable to locate
2021-03-23 02:32:34

@FergusPK 

Hi, if you reset the AX10 successfully, you should be able to find the broadcasting Wi-Fi network again, so please try to reset the router to factory defaults either by pressing the RESET button, then reconfigure it from scratch to check again if it will work properly.

Once you hide the SSID again via the Tether app, ensure you remember the correct SSID as well as the wireless password, then you should be able to connect to it.

If you found a post or response helpful, please click Helpful (arrow pointing upward icon). If you are the author of a topic, remember to mark a helpful reply as the "Recommended Solution" (star icon) so that others can benefit from it.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 406

Replies: 1

Related Articles