Clients display - no option to see profile the device belongs to

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2021-03-29 21:57:43
Model: Deco X60  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.5.0

Before this update the application would list the clients connected and below the client would list the profile these clients belong to

Now, after the app update, the clients display below the location they belong to.

How can we put back the display of what profile they belong to ?

Displaying the location doesn't make sense - We are talking about a Mesh system where most of the devices will be mobile (that's why we are buying a mesh right ?) 

So what is the point in displaying if the device location is the bedroom or the kitchen ?

Unless there is a way to change that location depending on what Deco unit the device is connected - which is also an option I can't find

So please, how can I display my clients and below the profile they belong to ?

Thanks

Options
2 Reply
Re:Clients display - no option to see profile the device belongs to
2021-03-31 09:48:31

@Rider 

Have you referred to the attached picture to have a check:

Options
Re:Clients display - no option to see profile the device belongs to
2021-03-31 10:24:06

@TP-Link 

No, that is the device view 

I was talking about the clients view on the main screen 

Before under the device it would have the profile the device belongs to and now it just has the location... Which is useless as per above comments 

How can I have the previous view of the clients and the profile they belong to in that client dashboard? 

Thank you 

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 591

Replies: 2

Related Articles