X60 - No option to connect client to specific Deco

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-01-11 08:11:35 - last edited 2023-01-11 08:13:02
Model: Deco X60  
Hardware Version: V15
Firmware Version: 1.5.1

I have 3 Deco X60's and am having issues with devices connecting to Deco's far away (not even the main Deco), even when a Deco is right next to it, resulting in low signal. 
I see other models have the possibility to force connect a client to a specific Deco. 
will this become available for the X60?

Feels like this is such a basic functionality and I'm very disappointed after 'upgrading' from P7's. 

Options
3 Reply
Re:X60 - No option to connect client to specific Deco
2023-01-11 13:23:52

@Ronster I am having the same problem.

Options
2023-01-11 13:50:20

@MelihK I really hope then don't let us be out in the told. Really liking the system otherwise, but if this functionality is not going to be added I'm going to have to get rid of it again. Losing a lot of money :(

It's such a basic functionality you don't even think of checking if the system can do it before you buy. 

Options
2023-01-21 03:48:39
Man, I'm so damn bummed out that these devices are so unstable for me, I've been trying to make my Decos not to jump from devices to other devices. All the decos are kinda close to each other therefore they try to disconnect and connect to other decos randomly. I wish all my other satelite decos connects to the main deco forever
Options