RE305 in access point dropping the internet connection on Mitrastar main router

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2021-04-02 14:54:56
Model: RE305  
Hardware Version: V3
Firmware Version: 1.1.4 Build 20201202 Rel. 42413

Hi There.

I want to use the RE305 as Access Point but everytime I connect it to the ethernet cable the internet connection drops on my main router MistraStar model GPT-2731GN2A4P. I've double checked that the DHPC is turned off to use the Mitrastar DHCP server but no luck. I've also upgraded the firmware to the lastest verstion and still the same problem: just plug the ethernet table and the internet connection drops in my main router. Disconnect the cable and few minutes later, the internet reconnects. Inreresting that I have another TP-Link extender model WA850RE working as access point without any problem connected to the same router. 

Have  anyone had this problem? Any hint how to solve it? 

Thanks in advance and best regards...Claudio.

Options
1 Reply
Re:RE305 in access point dropping the internet connection on Mitrastar main router
2021-04-09 09:18:52 - last edited 2021-04-09 09:19:04

@CLaudioY Hello, 

Thank you for your feedback and the detail information, this issue seems to be abnormal and we'd like to follow up on your case via email. 
Please check your inbox for email subject ’ 【Forum ID 259722】’thank you!

Options