[ suggestion ] QoS > adjust page layout 'Device Priority' = move navigation buttons next to title

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

[ suggestion ] QoS > adjust page layout 'Device Priority' = move navigation buttons next to title

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2021-04-03 09:27:41
Model: Archer A7  
Hardware Version: V5
Firmware Version: 1.1.2 Build 20210125 rel.39623(4555)

Hi Team,

I refer to the page 'Advanced' > 'QoS' > 'Device Priority'

Currently, the navigation buttons (numbers and arrows) are located at the bottom right of the page.

They are usually not visible without first scrolling down to the page end = not efficient.

I suggest moving these buttons on the right side of the title line 'Device Priority'.

This way, no more need to scroll down to change the page in the list of devices.

( See below = screenshot to document the suggestion )

I appreciate your attention to my suggestion, hoping you accept to make the change for the next release.

Have a nice day,

Eric

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 178

Replies: 0