M4 parental controls not blocking adult content

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2021-04-10 15:32:48

I have just purchased am M4 set, not for WiFi coverage especially as that was pretty good but for the parental controls as my children are getting older and I need control at the source! 

I'm not particularly technical but have spent last couple of hours setting everything up and am just checking the parental controls. Checking on a device that belongs to child 1 with a child profile, I have discovered that I googling the word 'po*n' let's me access all sorts of websites! I bought this system to control viewing of my preteen so dread to think what else he can find. I know you can add websites but I don't intend on spending my life discovering addresses to add manually!

Saw there were a previous few threads with same problem - did anyone have a solution or have I just wasted my money 🤷‍♀️

Options
1 Reply
Re:M4 parental controls not blocking adult content
2021-04-26 03:49:06

@Haz123 

Hi, thank you very much for your feedback.

It is because some adult content websites have not been added into the HomeCare database of the M4;

If possible, please leave me a private message about these websites that could not be blocked so that we could manually add them into the database in case other users might have the same issue;

Your cooperation would be highly appreciated;

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 782

Replies: 1