TL-PA9020P Firmware & connection issues

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2021-04-12 10:44:26
Model: TL-PA9020P KIT  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 3.2.4

Good morning,

Could one of you clever people please advise whether my TP Powerline setup has the latest firmware? 3.2.4_902113_180511_904

Practically everyday I have to turn the adaptors on & off to get the connection to "go green", so I'm hoping that this is a common issue and there is a bit of FW available to fix it.

Thanks

Options
1 Reply
Re:TL-PA9020P Firmware & connection issues
2021-04-16 06:52:45

@Hammer_69 Good day, 

For now the firmware is the latest firmware for your powerline KIT.

Red powerline Led means the powerline adapter/extender is in a location with a poor signal strength. We recommend trying another wall socket for the powerline extender. 

Though the house Leds turn red, 2 powerlines are still paired, and you should have Internet on that extender. Does that affect the actual performace on your powerline kit? 

If so, May I know how many powerline units you have intotal. and network topology?

If you put 2 powerline units in the same room for a test, does the Led still turn Red. If possible, please share us a photo of the powerline rate on tpPLC Utility when House Led is Green/ Red , thanks~

Options