Cant delete video nor share,

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2021-04-12 15:07:33 - last edited 2021-04-28 02:06:38
Model: Kasa  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

hi there, 

I get notifications about the movement, or doorbell, visual, and the clips can be watched in "24/7recording" 

But I wanted to delete few which show just cars- and I got few times delivery and wanted to share those, but in the notifications, nothing comes up! No option to delete clips. 

I did check all the filters, options. It just looks like "it's recording, notifications but not like i can access those videos to share, delete. I hope it males sense. I hope someone can point out what an i doing wrong to be fair! 

Thanks a lot in advance. 

Options
1 Accepted Solution
Re:Cant delete video nor share,-Solution
2021-04-25 02:20:09 - last edited 2021-04-28 02:06:38

@Marta6545 Hello, 

Kasa camera models KC105/115 or EC60/EC70 do not have free cloud storage, they use a SD card. 

As Activity  uses cloud service (Activity video clips will be uploaded to cloud first and showed up on Kasa app- Activity part), if you have not subscribed Kasa care, it is normal that  video clips does not show up on Activity.  Hope this could help explain the situation. 

Here is the Kasa care introduction on different Kasa camera models: 

https://www.tp-link.com/support/faq/1962/

Recommended Solution
Options
1 Reply
Re:Cant delete video nor share,-Solution
2021-04-25 02:20:09 - last edited 2021-04-28 02:06:38

@Marta6545 Hello, 

Kasa camera models KC105/115 or EC60/EC70 do not have free cloud storage, they use a SD card. 

As Activity  uses cloud service (Activity video clips will be uploaded to cloud first and showed up on Kasa app- Activity part), if you have not subscribed Kasa care, it is normal that  video clips does not show up on Activity.  Hope this could help explain the situation. 

Here is the Kasa care introduction on different Kasa camera models: 

https://www.tp-link.com/support/faq/1962/

Recommended Solution
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 438

Replies: 1

Related Articles