AC2600 (RE650) can't connect to my Ziggo router

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2021-04-20 13:04:50
Model: RE650  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

Hello, i'm from the netherlands. try to connect the AC2600 to my Ziggo router but it does't seem to work. I can connect but there is no internet. Somebody?

greets

Hans van der Linden

Options
1 Reply
Re:AC2600 (RE650) can't connect to my Ziggo router
2021-04-23 02:57:44

@Hans4923 Good day,

May I know how about the Led status on Range extender after you set up the extender? 

If only power leds lights up after you set up RE, please try suggestions here: 

1>Please verify your Wi-Fi password by forgetting your Wi-Fi network on cell phone first :  
Go to Settings-> WiFi on your phone, Tap (or Long press  the router's WiFi name  ->Forget / Delete the network 
Please reconnect to your router wifi and it will ask for a password, will it accept your router password?

2> factory reset tp-link range extender : press the reset hole for 10 secs with RE powered on
On cell phone WIFI settings, connect to Range extender WiFi first ( do not connect to router wifi or and turn off mobile data)3> follow instructions on Tether app or Web page step by step  ( carefully examine the Wi-Fi password you have put in, and it is recommended to create a different SSID/WiFi name for RE )

If the above does not work, please let us know the firmware version& hardware of your range extender, many thanks. 

https://www.tp-link.com/support/faq/315/#2

Options