Deco X60 Frequent Disconnection

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2021-04-22 00:07:33 - last edited 2022-06-07 06:36:10
Model: Deco X60  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version:

Hi,

Is there anyone can help me? my Deco X60 main mesh router keeps on rebooting. My ISP has a stable internet connection upon checking. Tried rebooting all 3 packs of X60 router to no avail. The main hub keeps on having red light every 20mins then will turn back to green. Is anyone also experiencing this? or is my device at fault? Thank you.

Options
1 Accepted Solution
Re:Deco X60 Frequent Disconnection-Solution
2022-05-24 09:28:36 - last edited 2022-11-16 07:11:37

@RPCA 

Update:

Recommended troubleshooting steps:

https://community.tp-link.com/en/home/kb/detail/412552

Please let me know which one is like your case and comment below with the required information.

Thank you very much.

Best regards.

Recommended Solution
Options
25 Reply
Re:Deco X60 Frequent Disconnection
2021-04-22 01:34:41

@OKeefe 

HI,

I saw from the private message that the Deco kept disconnected but here it kept rebooting?

Can I have a video clip of the LED change?

And may I know who is your internet service provider and how about the model number of the ISP modem?

Could you please also send your TP-Link ID as well as the MAC address of the main Deco via private message?

By the way, how long have you had the Deco?

Thank you.

Options
2021-04-22 02:32:31

@TP-Link I had the Deco for almost 3 months. this wasn't the problem. The problem started after having the firmware updates. I'm not sure if the updates are causing it. I said earlier that it keeps on disconnecting because my main deco router, keeps on having a redlight, then green again. Once the green light is on, after a couple of minutes, my internet will disconnect, if I check my ISP, its working without any issues, but my router will have red light until it goes back to green. Sent you a message.

Options
2021-04-22 03:01:49

@OKeefe 

Thank you very much.
I would like to forward your case to the senior engineers for further assistance.
Can you help me get the following information:
1.    May I know who is your internet service provider and is there any ISP-provided modem?—if yes, may I know the model?
2.    Please log in to the web UI and save the system log on the Deco to me:---my email Is in the private message
3.    May I know your TP-Link ID as well as the MAC address of the main Deco?
4.    Is your network diagram like ISP modem—<cable>—main Deco----<Wi-Fi>other Decos
                                                                        \---<cable>--IPTV
5.    By the way, what is your internet connection type, dynamic IP, or PPPoE?

Options
2021-04-22 03:28:04

@TP-Link replied to you via message.

Options
2021-04-26 05:12:05
I have exactly the same issue. The modem does not go down the problem is with the Deco it keeps rebooting. I have had the Deco since Sep 2020 and this is happening for the last 3 weeks.
Options
2021-04-26 06:30:55

@Ahsan75 

Hi, when you mentioned when the internet went down, Deco seemed to reboot itself, could you please tell me more about the LED change like blinking red to green, or recording a video clip?

May I know the model number of your ISP modem?

If possible, could you please log into the web UI and send the system log to me?

Thank you very much.

Options
2021-11-28 14:55:04

@OKeefe 

My X60 DECO is seeing frequent disconnection. Seemes to be PPPoE Related issue. Is others also facing same???

Options
2021-11-29 07:42:49

@SudarshanV 

Hi, it is suggested to send an email to support.forum@tp-link.com with the following information:

1. Who Is your internet service provider? And may I know the model number of your ISP modem?

2. Would the main Deco turn red when the internet is disconnected?

3. How often did this issue occur within one day?

4. What did you do to restore the internet service?

Thank you and I will wait for your email.

Options
2021-12-03 22:37:43

@SudarshanV yes I am having same issues on PPPoE - will try and resolve with their support. The Deco X60 would randomly through the day go Red with internet lost.

It is very unstable and I have to reboot 3-4 times a day.

Options
2021-12-06 07:32:13

@nitoli 

Thank you very much for your feedback.

I also see the support ticket you have created and it has been forwarded to the senior engineers already.

Please check the email for further updates.

Options

Information

Helpful: 3

Views: 7052

Replies: 26

Related Articles