TL-WPA4220 V4 - wifi working but stopped connecting to internet
Cannot connect to internet using my TL-WPA4220 anymore (worked fine for months and stopped two 3/4 weeks ago)
When TL-WPA4220 wifi is enabled, all my devices in the room show "no internet connection available" (windows laptop, iPhone, iPad).
- power led is green
- powerline (home) led is green
- wifi led is green
What i tryed:
- reset and re-pair the device: same thing
- firmware update: same thing
- WPS copy settings: same thing
- move to another plug: same thing
- burn a candle at the local church: same thing
- disable and enable wifi: same thing
- unplug-replug: samething
- On my router:
- firware up to date
- stop/start: same thing
- WPS copy again: samething
Everything is OK if I disable the TL-WPA4220 wifi and connect wifi my router's wifi.
Nothing changed in our electrical installation/setup.
ipconfig shows that my computer gets an IP adress, but I cannot ping the router (gateway).
If i use my router's wifi directly: same IP, ping OK.
Power led, powerline led and wifi led are all on and green.
What else can I do?