My router power flashing goes on

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2021-04-28 07:54:11 - last edited 2021-04-28 11:58:28
Model: Archer VR300  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version:

I was trying to reset the router and when i did the power button kept flashing , tried to reset it again , unplug the power cable, nothing worked it is still blinking and no other buttons is lighting up...

i cant reinstall the firmware from the site because when i try to connect the lan it's an unidentified network and it doesnt access when i type my ip address through the browser
help me please

Options
3 Reply
Re:My router power flashing goes on
2021-04-29 01:51:34

@madlol 

Hi, did you use the original power adapter? pr Did you have any similar adapter for exchange?

How long have you had the modem and when did this issue start?

Was there any power outage or firmware upgrade recently?

Thank you.

Options
2021-04-29 03:44:09 - last edited 2021-04-29 03:49:55

@TP-Link yea i did use the original adapter , i had it for one year i had no problem at all with it , today my ISP told me to reset the router cause i had an internet issue when i did reset it this happened and no i didnt upgrade any firmware and there is no power outage

Options
2021-05-08 07:56:37

@madlol 

In this way, I am afraid that the modem might be broken and please try to contact the shop retailer to check for warranty;

Thank you.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 1356

Replies: 3