Onemesh Firmware for Archer AX10

Onemesh Firmware for Archer AX10

113 Reply
Re:[New Firmware] Onemesh Firmware for Archer AX10
2021-06-01 01:05:39

@savandriy 

What if you disconnect the RE305 from the Onemesh network, and leave it disconnect from the network, how about the 5G connection of the router, is it working properly?

Please confirm what is the 5G signal strength at the same location before and after the firmware update, if the 5G signal is worse than before, try to run Wi-Fi analyzer and set a 5G channel with less congestion according to the test results. Then try to add the RE305 back to the network to confirm.

Nice to Meet You in Our TP-Link Community. Check Out the Latest Posts: Connect TP-Link Archer BE550 to Germany's DS-Lite (Dual Stack Lite) Internet via WAN Archer GE550 - BE9300 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 7 Gaming Router EasyMesh Is Available When Wi-Fi Routers Work in AP Mode as A Controller. Archer BE550 New Software Enhances System Stability and Optimizes MLO Network Stability. If you found a post or response helpful, please click Helpful (arrow pointing upward icon). If you are the author of a topic, remember to mark a helpful reply as the "Recommended Solution" (star icon) so that others can benefit from it.
Options
2021-06-01 17:35:55

After installing the new version of the update, every half an hour, Internet cuts began after a hard reset, the router has been operating in normal mode for a day.

Options
2021-06-01 18:26:19

I am third day back on new fw. 

But now it was updated by tether app, not manually by downloading fw from website. 

Now everything works great!!! 

So problem was updating by downloading fw. 

Options
2021-06-02 06:02:21

@KaLGaNoff 

How did you update the firmware, via the local upgrade by downloading the firmware from the website, or via the Tether app automatically? 

Try to reset the router to factory defaults, reconfigure it from scratch, then check if it connects to the internet stably. BTW, when the internet drops on the AX10, how about the Internet LED status, will it change to be orange? Who is your ISP?

Nice to Meet You in Our TP-Link Community. Check Out the Latest Posts: Connect TP-Link Archer BE550 to Germany's DS-Lite (Dual Stack Lite) Internet via WAN Archer GE550 - BE9300 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 7 Gaming Router EasyMesh Is Available When Wi-Fi Routers Work in AP Mode as A Controller. Archer BE550 New Software Enhances System Stability and Optimizes MLO Network Stability. If you found a post or response helpful, please click Helpful (arrow pointing upward icon). If you are the author of a topic, remember to mark a helpful reply as the "Recommended Solution" (star icon) so that others can benefit from it.
Options
2021-06-02 06:04:16

@cayc 

Glad to hear that the router is performing good after the firmware update via the Tether app. As for the issue caused by the previous update, I guess there might be something wrong with the local update, but we will not know what happens with that local update in your network.

Options
2021-06-02 07:01:07
local update, after hard reset 2 days the flight is normal
Options
2021-06-02 19:54:03 - last edited 2021-06-02 19:55:22

I'm just about to sell my router now. The new firmware ruined my experience. I use parent control to close the internet for my kids for bedtime.. with this new update I can only set time by full hour (eg. 7.00, 8.00, 9.00) - with previous firmware I could set the time for like 9.30 pm. Without this feature the router will not be suitable for my needs anymore. I even changed from D-Link to TP-Link because of this specific feature. 

Options
2021-06-03 03:50:47

@KaLGaNoff 

Do you mean the connection is stable now after you reset the router?

KaLGaNoff wrote

local update, after hard reset 2 days the flight is normal
Options
2021-06-03 06:01:09

@JesAbsDK 

The Parental Control could have been optimized on the latest Onemesh firmware as per the release note. 

5. Optimized the Parental Control feature;

Options
2021-06-03 19:53:41

@Kevin_Z 

Yes.. however this is not an optimization. It is a degrading of feature. Optimizing means making an existing feature better.. not worse. At least the consequences of this "optimization" should have been described more precisely.. I'm very disappointed in TP-link and until this is fixed I will never recommend anyone to buy TP-Link again (working as an internet supporter for a large ISP in my country).

Options
Related Articles