New archer VR400, wanting to get the web UI stay open all day

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2021-06-09 14:32:04 - last edited 2021-06-10 07:15:06

I'm just setting up a new router, the Archer VR400, and I would like to keep the control panel visible all the time on my home computer, but how do I do it please?

Thanks

Sharon.

Options
2 Reply
Re:New archer VR400, wanting to get the web UI stay open all day
2021-06-11 09:12:06

@Sharonkimble 

Hi, is there any special reason for this request?

The web UI could be opened for a whole day but you might need to refresh this page once a while and sometimes additional authentication is also required;

Thank you.

Options
Re:New archer VR400, wanting to get the web UI stay open all day
2021-06-11 13:30:33 - last edited 2021-06-11 13:37:38

@TP-Link My thoughts are if I can easily see the web interface whenever I use its tab in Firefox then I shall be able to monitor my wireless connection far easier, than having to input my email address, and password whenever I want to see whats happening. Unfortunately, I'm a 'control freak', as the saying goes, so I like to see what's happening several times a day at random intervals.

I bought this new router to replace a previous one of the same make and model which died after a power-cut. When this new one arrived I tried the old router with the new power cord = dead. Then i tried the old power cord with the new router = dead. So I assume that the router committed suicide to protect my computer and my server!

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 192

Replies: 2

Related Articles