LED loop on Deco/ Deco stuck in solid yellow

LED loop on Deco/ Deco stuck in solid yellow

45 Reply
Re:LED loop on Deco/ Deco stuck in solid yellow
2024-08-02 18:46:05

@TP-Link I have the same issue. Yellow light wonreset. What do ai do. Not sure if I can do anything to firmware if it is disconnected. 

Options
2024-08-06 06:20:40

@Liampelot 

Hi, What is the model number of your Deco?

How long have you this unit?

I think you need to contact the local support team to check for warranty service.

Best regards.

Options
2 weeks ago

@TP-Link Hello. I have a XE5300 (US 2.6) node that is stuck in yellow since last night. All additional nodes are fine. I have attempted two firmware upgrades using the latest available firmware version [Deco XE5300(US)_V3.6_1.2.9 Build 20240724] and once with an older version [Deco XE5300(US)_V3.6_1.2.5 Build 20231225] - all of them using the HTTP uboot method found on this article: https://www.tp-link.com/us/support/faq/2958/. The upgrade process always stated that they were successfull, but after power cycling the node, the issue persists. I don't know what else to do. Please, help.

Options
2 weeks ago

@Dioshypr I never got this fixed. I do have a TP Link branded pot with a nice maidenhair fern in it.

Dioshypr wrote

@TP-Link Hello. I have a XE5300 (US 2.6) node that is stuck in yellow since last night. All additional nodes are fine. I have attempted two firmware upgrades using the latest available firmware version [Deco XE5300(US)_V3.6_1.2.9 Build 20240724] and once with an older version [Deco XE5300(US)_V3.6_1.2.5 Build 20231225] - all of them using the HTTP uboot method found on this article: https://www.tp-link.com/us/support/faq/2958/. The upgrade process always stated that they were successfull, but after power cycling the node, the issue persists. I don't know what else to do. Please, help.

Options
Friday

@TinnyTimmay I ended up getting a replacement under warranty. They just got my unit today, so I would have to wait a couple days/weeks to get the replacement unit. Thk God it broke while it was still under warranty!

Options
Related Articles