Troubleshooting LED loop on Deco/ Deco stuck in solid yellow
This Article Applies to:
All Deco models
Typical Problem Description:
1. One of the Deco units was stuck in constant yellow light mode and was not able to enter setup mode (blue blinking light);
2. One of the Deco units goes into this reboot loop of Solid Yellow > Blinking Yellow > Blinking Blue > Off > Solid Yellow, this cycle keeps on repeating.
If Deco had a solid or flashing red, please have a look at this link: Deco turned red
1. Please hold the reset pinhole at the bottom of the Deco for 1s and check whether the light could be back to yellow---flashing blue.
2. If the factory reset did not make any difference, please refer to this link to do a firmware recovery:
If the issue continues, please comment below with the following information:
1. The model number as well as the firmware version of the Deco;
2. Which problem description is more like your current issue?
3. Have you tried the hardware reset and firmware recovery suggestions? what are the results?