Trouble getting X20-DSL to work with BT Broadband in UK

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Trouble getting X20-DSL to work with BT Broadband in UK

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
23 Reply
Re:Trouble getting X20-DSL to work with BT Broadband in UK-Solution
2021-08-05 01:45:01 - last edited 2021-08-05 02:25:15

@Surfingwoody 

Hi, It seemed like you have been on the beta firmware 1.0.3 Build 20210629 Rel. 61879 already and I wonder whether your current issue got fixed?

And later the official firmware would be released to fix this issue and please keep attention to the local official website.

Before the official firmware release, if anyone had the same issue, please refer to the following link:

https://community.tp-link.com/en/home/forum/topic/272374 

Thank you very much.

Recommended Solution
Options
Re:Trouble getting X20-DSL to work with BT Broadband in UK
2021-08-05 14:55:38

@Surfingwoody  I've reopened my support thread and asked them for an update on the release of the firmware. I've also asked them to get in touch with you/your support person to get you the correct solution. The beta firmware I've received instantly resolved my problem. There has to be a bigger reason that they're not providing why they haven't just released that already! frown

Please let me know whether this helps. The outcome of this whole fiasco will decide whether I continue to buy TP-Link products or just call it a lost cause and choose a different manufacturer instead!

Options
Re:Trouble getting X20-DSL to work with BT Broadband in UK
2021-08-05 20:33:08
Ignore this! I didn't notice the previous post linking to the beta firmware :)
Options
Related Articles