Trend Micro subscription after three years

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2021-08-21 18:51:45
Model: Deco M5  
Hardware Version: V2
Firmware Version: 1.53

Hi,

I wonder what happens after three years. On Deco package they say that device includes three year Trend Micro services.

I'm more than happy with M5 set and they do a good job with offering 400/100 Mbps Internet connection to every room. If there's an option to buy more years for built in Trend Micro, I'm more than happy to buy that, if cost is reasonable. I don't want to buy new Decos because these M5's with Ethernet backhaul are doing everything perfectly in my home.

Thank you for the information.

Uusikaupunki, Finland
Options
2 Reply
Re:Trend Micro subscription after three years
2021-08-23 10:57:31

@manni 

Hi,

Till now, TP-Link HomeCare TM is still free and there is still no updated news about the potential ongoing cost yet.

Since there is already another paid subscription-Home shield Pro, I think the free Home Care service would still be available for quite a long time.

Options
Re:Trend Micro subscription after three years
2021-08-23 11:00:30
Thank you for the information. I think there will be more happy years of using M5 set.
Uusikaupunki, Finland
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 285

Replies: 2