TL-WPA7510 Keeps rebooting

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2021-08-22 06:41:09
Model: TL-WPA7510 KIT  
Hardware Version: V2
Firmware Version:

Hello,

I am in Mexico.

My adapter has two years old of use and it has the problem that it keeps rebooting constantly. I tried reseting it with a paperclip but the effort was useless.

I even tried to check if I can update the firmware but it does not appear in the TP Utility app.

Can somebody help me?

Options
2 Reply
Re:TL-WPA7510 Keeps rebooting
2021-08-23 07:29:47

@Fernandoalp  Hello, 

For ' it keeps rebooting constantly' do you mean WPA7510 is in loop reboot ? may I know how did the Leds change at that time on the extender? 

It is recommended to try a different power socket and try factory reset again:

With powerline extender powered on, use a pin to push the reset hole until all the Leds flash once.

Can you connect to WPA7510 default WiFi SSID and try to login its Web :

Please log in web interface of powerline unit by following instruction:
https://www.tp-link.com/en/support/faq/1417/

If power line default WiFi / SSID keeps show up and disappear soon after, sorry to tell you this unit could be faulty on the hardware, you could contact local support or later retailer to check warranty with forum details. 

Options
Re:TL-WPA7510 Keeps rebooting
2021-08-23 23:54:23

@Solla-topee hello,

Yes is in loop reboot. It appears as it turns on the power led, then the wifi led, the reboot's duration is of 6 seconds which I can't reset it as I mentioned it before. By that, it doesn't appear in my pc or any device. 

PS: I tried connecting it on every socket of the house and it is still the same. 

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 445

Replies: 2