OneMesh for RDS RCS Romania ,

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2021-09-15 09:03:26 - last edited 2023-07-13 03:32:33
Model: Archer A10  
Hardware Version: V7
Firmware Version:

Dear tp-link,

I was trying to make a Mesh network between my TP-link router provided by Digi Romania and TP-link Range extender. 

As per my understanding, at this moment this is not possible because of some update that has to come from your engineering teams

when can we expect this update to be out, and the customer that are at Digi internet with tp-link router can use the much-advertised OneMash, I believe all the country is waiting for this framework update.

Many thanks in advance 

Options
1 Accepted Solution
Re:OneMesh for RDS RCS Romania ,-Solution
2021-09-23 09:44:35 - last edited 2023-07-13 03:32:19

@Rami.K 

What's the model number of the TP-Link device provided by Digi Romania? If it is a customized version for Digi Romania in the local market, you will need to ask Digi, as they are providing the device to you directly, and we will not provide a customized firmware update until they ask.

Recommended Solution
Options
2 Reply
Re:OneMesh for RDS RCS Romania ,-Solution
2021-09-23 09:44:35 - last edited 2023-07-13 03:32:19

@Rami.K 

What's the model number of the TP-Link device provided by Digi Romania? If it is a customized version for Digi Romania in the local market, you will need to ask Digi, as they are providing the device to you directly, and we will not provide a customized firmware update until they ask.

Recommended Solution
Options
Re:OneMesh for RDS RCS Romania ,
2021-09-24 06:08:16 - last edited 2023-07-13 03:32:19

@Kevin_Z My TP-link is AX1500, and it is a custom framework, but when i asked Digi to provide an update in order to use the onmesh , their response was that they are waiting for you to -develop/provide/allow... - the onemesh on the devices provided by you.

Then I called in TP-link help center, and they said that this issue is with the engineering team, and they will follow up with them.

so now where are we standing? you are sending us to Digi, Digi is sending us back to you

My question is, are we going to have the onemesh available to Romanian customers? what is the ETA for this in case the answer is yes?

as per my understanding, the device is capable of Onemash from a hardware point of view.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 885

Replies: 2

Related Articles