Reset password

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Reset password

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
Reset password
Reset password
2021-09-16 10:30:07
Model: Archer MR200  
Hardware Version: V5
Firmware Version:

Hi

I can not reset the password, i have reset the router several times but can not logg in whit the user name and password "admin". What can i do to fix it?

Options
2 Reply
Re:Reset password
2021-09-16 15:21:52

@Swed 

Hi,

Is there a label on the underside of your MR200 that says username and password are both "admin"?

I am just asking, because according to the user manuals I found on tp-link.com the MR200 has the newer type of UI where there is only a password entry field.

Options
Re:Reset password
2021-09-18 10:05:28

@woozle 

Hi, yes you are right and currently, the latest models have cancelled the default username and password.

So the first time you log in, it would ask you to customize your own password only, no username needed.

@Swed  For the previous models, they still required the default username and password on the label.

For your current issue, could you please send me a private message about your MAC address of MR200 v5?

Options

Information

Helpful: 5

Views: 683

Replies: 2

Related Articles