TD-8817 weird error message - ERROR suasip.c handle_cseq(): un-known request method!

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

TD-8817 weird error message - ERROR suasip.c handle_cseq(): un-known request method!

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2013-03-11 19:44:54
Region : Australia

Model : TD-8616

Hardware Version : V7

Firmware Version :

ISP : TPG

I bought a TD-8816 today to replace a failing Netcomm unit but I noticed the following errors are filling up the log and appearing in the telnet connection :
TP-LINK>
ERROR suasip.c handle_cseq(): un-known request method!

Any idea what might be causing it ? If its related to SIP I do have some ip phone on the network that talk directly to a provider.
I tried an update to the latest firmware on the support site, but still get the messages.
Thanks,
Bill
Options
2 Reply
Re:TD-8817 weird error message - ERROR suasip.c handle_cseq(): un-known request method!
2013-03-11 20:51:45
Hi, do you have Internet access even you have the error message?
Options
Re:TD-8817 weird error message - ERROR suasip.c handle_cseq(): un-known request method!
2013-03-11 20:52:35
BTW, I think you don't need to care about the error message if you have Internet access.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 406

Replies: 2

Related Articles