At least one time the 300 Mbps Wireless N ADSL2+ Modem Router keep on disconnecting in one days

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

At least one time the 300 Mbps Wireless N ADSL2+ Modem Router keep on disconnecting in one days

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2021-09-28 07:06:16
Model: TD-W8961N  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version: FwVer:3.24.13.0_MT7550 HwVer:T14.F7_13.0

I own a 300 Mbps Wireless N ADSL2+ Modem Router, i don't know why this modem is keep on disconnecting at least one in a days, Is there any ways to fix it?

The following are my modem log picture

Options
3 Reply
Re:At least one time the 300 Mbps Wireless N ADSL2+ Modem Router keep on disconnecting in one days
2021-09-28 11:35:22

@JohnChong978 

Hi, may I know how long have you had the modem and when did this issue start?

And Did you update the open WRT firmware?

Options
Re:At least one time the 300 Mbps Wireless N ADSL2+ Modem Router keep on disconnecting in one days
2021-09-28 11:51:43

@TP-Link  is been around few months.

The first day that I used this modem the issues was keep on present,

I did not update any firmware before 

Options
2021-09-29 02:45:47

@JohnChong978 

Hi, is your current hardware version V3 which you could see on the bottom label?

Have you ever checked with the DSL service whether the DSL quality is stable?

On the log, I guess you rebooted before saving the logs, only the last 3 logs recorded some events but did not include much information.

Is there any change on the LED lights, such as DSL and internet lights?

And would there be any error message on the status>system info?

Do you have any additional wireless routers so that we could try to put TD-W8961N on the DSL bridge mode and let the new router take over the Wi-Fi job?

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 606

Replies: 3

Related Articles