Don't buy Archer Vr600 V3 As it is a Disaster

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2021-10-09 20:15:37
Model: Archer VR600  
Hardware Version: V3
Firmware Version: 1.4.0.0.9

Anyone wants to buy Vr600 V3 Please don't do it as it is a fake device created by tplink to collect money only from users. You will pay a lot and get a device full of software bugs and no one from supporters will help you at all. I had a problem with parental control in this device from around one year and no one in tplink give me any useful solution at all and they didn't even release a new firmware to fix these tons of bugs although they know it very well. lastely, the supporters tried to tell me these bugs are normal behaviour. I was a big fan with tplink from around 10 years but today they aren't showing any sort of respect to their customers at all. They only want to many devices full of bugs and get more money. I put vr600 today in the rubbish and forever I will not deal with this company any more
For more details see my previous posts from these links: Parental control not working properly - Home Network Community (tp-link.com)

VR2100 parental controls problem - Home Network Community (tp-link.com)

Options
3 Reply
Re:Don't buy Archer Vr600 V3 As it is a Disaster
2021-10-11 02:57:35

@Mohamed. 

Hi, I see that you have raised some new posts about your current issue and also created a ticket which I have forwarded to the senior engineers.

I believe we are all here to ask for help, not just complaining about the products.

For the parental control rules, I am sure you have already known it does work according to its logical design even though its design does not sound reasonable.

It is planned to release firmware to optimize this feature and we will also add the notice on the User Guide and FAQ before the firmware release.

Thank you very much.

Options
2021-10-11 05:08:48

@TP-Link i need parental control and bought the roter for this reason and one knows when the new firmware will be released

Options
2021-10-17 09:23:28

@Mohamed. go buy keenetic 

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 744

Replies: 3