Deco M4 firmware upgrade

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Deco M4 firmware upgrade

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
Deco M4 firmware upgrade
Deco M4 firmware upgrade
2021-11-03 10:19:36
Model: Deco M4  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

Hi team,

Please let me know when the firmware will be upgraded for both M4 and E4 models to allow for choosing your preferred connection point? I see you have upgraded for M5 but right now this network is unusable in its current state for me and I NEED IT TO WORK PROPERLY!!! 

I need the option for both of these devices to select my preferred signal source so that it connects properly, otherwise this is the crappiest mesh network and serves no purpose as calling itself a mesh network.

Update asap please

Options
2 Reply
Re:Deco M4 firmware upgrade
2021-11-07 14:39:48

@TP_LINK Can you provide update on this please

Options
Re:Deco M4 firmware upgrade
2021-11-08 11:00:36

@DB-IE 

Hi, as for the status of the new firmware -1.6.0, I will update this link once there is any further news.

When will 1.6.0 be released for the Deco M9 Plus

For the signal source selection issue, I do suggest you could have a look at this link:

[Deco] Manual Signal Source Selection

So, not choosing the nearest Deco unit is not always a bad thing.

But if you suffer from the low speed and internet instability and there is no beta firmware for your current models, please feel free to send an email to support.forum@tp-link.com with the following information:

1. A rough picture of the floor map about the distance and location of your Deco units.

2. A detailed description of your current issue.

3. A picture of the network map on the web UI(http://tplinkdeco.net)

Thank you very much.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 637

Replies: 2

Related Articles