TL-WPA7517 KIT - Constantly Disconnecting

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2021-11-09 22:47:58

Hello,

i am using a NOW TV TWO router and the TL-WPA7517 KIT. First time i installed it and paired the two devices it did work and the connection was stable. But i had to factory reset my router after a week, because my network streamer had a problem with the router DNS (?). Since the reset and with the normal WIFI via router that problem is fixed. 

BUT i can't get the powerline adapter working anymore. Both devices connect once paired, i can see both WIFI bands available on all devices i would like to connect to the extender via it WIFI, but the connection between the base and extender seems to disconnect every 10-15 seconds. The second light "Powerline" on both devices turn off, but reconnects after couple of 10-15 seconds again.

If connected i can see both devices in the native android app,with a very good data rate. Via the app i factory reset both devices, did the pairing again, but the disconnect and reconnect still happens.

Could you please help me? 

Thanks

Rajko

Options
1 Reply
Re:TL-WPA7517 KIT - Constantly Disconnecting
2021-11-11 08:33:39

Hello @gunft 

According to powerline Led/ House Led, there seems to be some interference in the wall socket, make sure 2 powerline units are still paired in the same powerline(under the same power meter) in a wall outlet, you could try a different wall socket for the main unit, or extender unit and see if House Led could be stable ON.

Please also follow instructions here and remove the things that may affect the power environment:
https://www.tp-link.com/support/faq/409/

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 909

Replies: 1