Archer XR500V - Cannot introduce password GPON of 10 hex digits

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2021-11-23 16:31:49
Model: Archer A20  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version:

Hi

I have 2 questions:

1/

When I try to introduce the 10 hex password for my GPON password I get I a message of invalid value. I am not sure if its a firmware web interface error, but is there a way I can download an updated firmware? I haven't seen anything on the support web page.

2/ Is the a way I can configure a LAN PORT as a WAN INTERFACE, if so, which would the steps be?

Router model: Archer XR500V

ISP Provider: MasMovil Spain

Thanks!

Options
2 Reply
Re:Archer XR500V - Cannot introduce password GPON of 10 hex digits
2021-11-30 09:51:52

@Canar 

Hi, since this model is customized for the local internet service providers, the web UI and firmware are not the same as normal versions.

It is suggested to have a check with your internet service provider to see if they have any limitations on this device.

Thank you very much.

Options
Re:Archer XR500V - Cannot introduce password GPON of 10 hex digits
2021-11-30 10:12:08

@TP-Link 
I have bought this from a TP LINK dealer in my country, it has been not given by my ISP, so I have no support from them. Doesn't TP LINK then give me support neither for this device

TP-Link wrote

@Canar 

Hi, since this model is customized for the local internet service providers, the web UI and firmware are not the same as normal versions.

It is suggested to have a check with your internet service provider to see if they have any limitations on this device.

Thank you very much.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 396

Replies: 2

Related Articles