2.4 ghz wifi coverage

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

2.4 ghz wifi coverage

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2.4 ghz wifi coverage
2.4 ghz wifi coverage
2021-12-08 11:54:44
Model: Archer VR300  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version: Archer vr300

I have a problem in the 2.4 ghz coverage. When I am nearly 10 meters indoors away from the router, the 2.4 ghz connection is so weak and sometimes it doesn't even connect. But at same time from the same place away from the router the 5 ghz which supposedly has less coverage area is accessible and provides somehow stable connection. Any verified solutions ?

Thanks in advance.

Options
2 Reply
Re:2.4 ghz wifi coverage
2021-12-09 01:35:42 - last edited 2021-12-09 01:38:46

@Mohamedibr77 

Make sure that you're with the latest FW release for your device.

Got through this FAQ to see how you can improve your wireless coverage.

Also there's another good article on that matter - https://www.metageek.com/products/inssider/

If this was helpful click once on the arrow pointing upward. If this solves your issue, click once the star to mark it as a "Recommended Solution".
Options
Re:2.4 ghz wifi coverage
2021-12-10 06:09:33

@Mohamedibr77 

Hi, have you got the issue fixed?

If not, may I know how long have you had the modem and did this issue just start recently?

Have you tried the factory reset and would the wireless signal get much better in the default mode?

Thank you very much.

Options

Information

Helpful: 3

Views: 473

Replies: 2

Related Articles