Power outage-what to do

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Power outage-what to do

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
Power outage-what to do
Power outage-what to do
2021-12-09 22:26:03

I have a wifi-connected security camera. If i am gone for an extended time and the power goes out in my absencedoes someone have to come into my home to reset my router so the camera will continue to work?

Options
3 Reply
Re:Power outage-what to do
2021-12-10 02:07:49

@JimPerry 

That depends on your hardware but in general when power is restored the security camera should re-connect automatically to your router and Internet.

If this was helpful click once on the arrow pointing upward. If this solves your issue, click once the star to mark it as a "Recommended Solution".
Options
2021-12-10 05:57:43

@JimPerry 

Hi, What is the model number of your router?

Maybe you could run a test when you are at home, shut down the power of the router and camera, then wait and see whether the camera would reconnect.

Options
2021-12-10 12:03:10

@TP-Link  What is the model number of your router?"  It's an Archer 7. Yes, I can do that. Seems obvious at the momoent but I can just imagine needing to do the entire setup again.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 554

Replies: 3

Related Articles