ArcherD7 Issue - Loss of WIFI Connection, Have to Reboot multiple times per day

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-01-19 09:43:45 - last edited 2022-01-19 11:41:39
Model: Archer D7  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.6.0 0.9.1 v002d.0 Build 160216 Rel.57110n

I have a TP-Link Archer D7

Sometimes the WIFI signal loses connectivity. In detail, the WIFI SSID still appears on our PC's and Phone's available connection, but we have no functionality and It can't connect to the WIFI.

The only solution is to reboot the modem.

Is there a way to fix this? It is very disturbing.

Thank you
Options
2 Reply
Re:ArcherD7 Issue - Loss of WIFI Connection, Have to Reboot multiple times per day
2022-01-19 12:08:19

@ErfanAhmadi 

Hi, did the issue just start recently, and may I know how long have you had the router?

Would the Ethernet connection from D7 have the same disconnection issue?

Have you tried to change the wireless channel on the router, like channel 11 for 2.4ghz and channel 48 for 5ghz?

Options
Re:ArcherD7 Issue - Loss of WIFI Connection, Have to Reboot multiple times per day
2022-01-19 13:29:35

@TP-Link 

I've had the router for approximately 2 years now.

Yes the issue started recently but I think I have experienced it mildly before.

As far as I know ethernet connection gets lost as well, for example today when wi-fi connection got lost I tried to connect to 192.168.1.1 to my router settings to see what's wrong, but couldn't connect (via pc ethernet) but the reboot fixed that as well.

No I have not tried that. The channels are set to "Auto" in Wireless/Wireless Settings for both 5Ghz and 2.4Ghz

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 374

Replies: 2