CWMP ConnectionRequest Failed

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-02-03 09:20:16
Model: TD-W9960v  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.4.0 0.8.0 v007c.0 Build 180116 Rel.63569n

Hi

we have a few TD-W9960 v1 devices that connected to ACS service .

in most scenarios of ACS the server will make a ConnectionRequest to device and device will initiate a connection to ACS Server with "4 CONNECTION REQUEST" event . 

we have tried a lot to trigger a ConnectionRequest for this devices  but failed . the connectionRequest will responded with HTTP 200 code and it's ok but nothing came from device . this happening to all W9960 devices we have not one or two device . 

Did you have a problem like this ? how solve it ? is there any special way to make connectionRequest to this device ? 

Options
3 Reply
Re:CWMP ConnectionRequest Failed
2022-02-12 08:34:18

@Mohsen.Sh 

Thanks for posting on our community. 

If you configure the same CWMP Settings on a different router not TD-W9960v, will this device connect to ACS service?

And I noticed that the firmware version of your TD-W9960v is not the latest one. Please try to upgrade firmware and configure CWMP settings again.

How to update the firmware on AC VDSL/ADSL Modem Router (new logo)?

Options
2022-02-16 07:53:54 - last edited 2022-02-16 07:57:54

@TP-Link 

Hi TP-Link , 

we have been altered packets between cpe and acs server and the MIDM device was tried to set new headers for packet . 

the response of device was got a text./html header and cpe does not process it . so i modified the rule and keep content-type/content-length header as same before . 

Tada ! , the device is working and response to requests . it's not device related issue . 

but we got another problem . some of tp-link devices with multiple versions ( firmware version ) and multiple models return 404 on connection request URL . there is no cr path specified but it always return 404 even if we hit the url from a connection behind the modem ! 

it's another issue and we investigate it . can you help us out to solve this one ? 

also i have a private suggestion . may i send a private message to you and discuss about that ? 

Options
2022-03-02 17:18:56
Hi again , the problem solved ! :)
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 580

Replies: 3