Archer C24 Keeps disconnected wifi randomly

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-02-03 21:14:05
Model: Archer C24  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.4.3 Build 201022 Rel.55840n(5553)

Hello, 

I bought this router two and a half months ago.

It was perfectly fine until last week.

Suddenly, I'm facing some issues like it keeps disconnecting during calls like WhatsApp or Messenger and when I'm trying to play online games.

It happens in both bands. I'm using four mobiles with my router. It's irritating to face this kind of issue during important calls.

I already tried every way to solve the issue, like checking the channel overlap by WIFI Analyzer, resetting the channel settings, or resetting the router, but it didn't fix the issue for me. 

I've seen this happen already to lots of people in the TP-Link Community. 

My router is a US version. And I saw on the global and Middle East region websites that you released a new firmware last month. Then why didn't they fix the US version issue and release a new fixed firmware? I'm expecting an early solution. I don't have any TP-Link service centers in my city. So, this is my only hope to solve this problem.

Version: V1.0 (US).

1.4.3 Build 201022 Rel.55840n (5553)

Options
1 Reply
Re:Archer C24 Keeps disconnected wifi randomly
2022-02-09 02:08:36

Hello @Tarikbhuyen, thanks for reporting the issue to the community. To better help you, please help to confirm the following information.
1. Who is your ISP? What is the total bandwidth provided by your ISP?
2. What is the detailed network diagram/layout? Are you using wireless connection on the mobiles only? When you mean calls just disconnects, does this happen on all smartphones or just on some specific phone?
3. Was there any change during last week when the issue starts to happen? Is any new device joining the network?

4. Try to enable the Guest Network on the C24, then connect the smartphone to the Guest Network and confirm if you can use WhatsApp calls properly.

If you found a post or response helpful, please click Helpful (arrow pointing upward icon). If you are the author of a topic, remember to mark a helpful reply as the "Recommended Solution" (star icon) so that others can benefit from it.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 184

Replies: 1

Related Articles