Votes

Web UI Configuration

Votes

Web UI Configuration

361 Reply
Re:Web UI Configuration
a week ago

@TP-Link Like all the other users posting here a Web UI is crucial.  Trying to make all the modification and settings changes via a handheld device is slow and cumbersome.  It is not worth the price for the product without a proper web interface.  

Options
a week ago - last edited a week ago

@TP-Link You guys need to have access to the home network through a normal destop and web browser.  If not, many people might return your router.  Please resolve this issue ASAP.

Options
a week ago - last edited a week ago

Not only is this feature much desired by the community, clearly (it is the #1 wanted feature!), but what is more important is that it is *actually needed*. When somehow the wifi gets disabled for any reason (for example nightly shutdown of wifi), but then does not get re-enabled (for whatever reason, for example a time sync issue), there is literally no way to turn it back on as the app won't work without wifi. The only thing the web interface will show you is that it is "off". In other words, you have to do a complete setup reset only to fix an issue which could be a simple selection box in a web interface. PLEASE, TP-Link, **LISTEN** to your community and FIX THIS.

Options
a week ago

@TP-Link - I also would like to have a web interface for managing my Deco devices. It's far easier to manage things on a large screen.

Options
RE:Web UI Configuration
a week ago
Please build this out. It would make everyone's lives easier.
Options
a week ago
Most leading brands provide a comprehensive web interface, with many that have started to implement a set of "Basic" & "Advanced" screens. This allows those who are not as tech-savvy to do basic setup and general tasks, while letting those who need to do more complex configurations to be able to do so via a web interface. As you can see from over 2 years worth of commenting for this feature request, it is absolutely needed and desired from your community.
Options
a week ago

@Neuro613 TP link doesnt care, they continue to sell their sheet to unknowing and less knowledgeable people who only find out how their products suck once they try and set their products up or do any trouble shooting, once their lame firmware/software starts to fail

Its funny how people keep posting here, begging tp link to do somethign about it; well, vote with your wallets and stop buying this junk, and make sure you tell everyone you know on every social media platform the same thing

this is an example of a horrible CHINESE JUNK company making millions off the backs of unsuspecting folks

Options
Wednesday - last edited Wednesday

@TP-Link  We need a WebUI for these units.  I was getting ready to purchase a delco 5400 unit but when I found out it has nt WebUI,  I just don't think I can do it.  I am a IT guy and i like my WebUI or CLI to do my confiigs with.  A phone/tablet app just not it.

Options
Thursday - last edited Thursday

@TP-Link 

Ridiculous oversight! I purchased a lot of your Deco's to setup for clients who are not tech savvy. How in the world am I supposed to do that via a trash phone app? Returning them all and giving you a 1 star review for poor customer service.

Looking at 36 pages worth of complaints proves that you don't care about our feedback and requests.

Options
Friday

@TP-Link Completely UNACCEPTABLE answer, especially when copy/pasted dozens of times.

LISTEN to your customers!  Your forced use of a phone app through a third party cloud with no guarantees of long term support is simply not acceptable.

Just listen to your customers and give us a standard functionality of totally off-line configuration.

Options

Voters 191

+ 187 Voters