Votes

Proper management with webui

This repeated request has been merged into the main thread Web UI Configuration. Please vote on the main thread.

Votes

This repeated request has been merged into the main thread Web UI Configuration. Please vote on the main thread.
2024-07-20 10:55:44 - last edited 15 hours ago
Model: Deco X50  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.2

Can we have a proper management trough webui? It just keeps disconnecting after login and it's not usable at all. 

Also settings are missing.

I get that you want to have app and it's good for those who are not that good with networking gear, it's easy to use but it so freaking frustrating to find a phone or tablet to get settings done and it's only for deco devices. It's so frustrating to people who handles their network and homelab stuff trough browser or ssh.

If i had known these are this poorly manageable, i would have used my money to other mesh devices.

Options
1 Reply
Re:Proper management with webui
2024-07-22 11:22:20

@Suomalaine 

Hi, Thank you very much for the feedback.

I'm afraid it is still no plan to further optimize the web management UI.

It would be very appreciated if you could refer to this link to submit the Deco APP log so that the engineer could help us find out what might caused the current issue:

How to submit Deco APP log

" It just keeps disconnecting after login and it's not usable at all. Also settings are missing."

Do you mean Deco APP kept reporting "We couldn't find Deco"? And what settings are missing, the device name?

Thank you again and Wait for your reply.

Options

Information

Helpful: 3

Views: 86

Replies: 1