Votes

Web UI Configuration

Votes

Web UI Configuration

424 Reply
Re:Web UI Configuration
3 weeks ago
I am just as pxxxxx off currently with the Deco app configuration. why would i want my home network ( Site) to be named what my main Wifi is called. I bought the Deco X10 for a friend that's network needed updating and to reduce the number of SSID that they have in there house. I should have stuck to my guns and got the Cudy M3000 or the Asus ZenWiFI XD5. To not be able to test the system before installing at a friends house before registering with email is wrong. I work as a Network Security Engineer and manage 26 remote sites and if they were all call the same site name...REALLY. Had such high hope for this Deco range.
Options
3 weeks ago - last edited 3 weeks ago

@Mac357 Go with Omada...full standalone capability or you can use the Omada SDN to control multiple sites...routers,switches and AP's. I have the ER706W-4G highly capable unit just waiting for these lovely new Omada access points to release that look a little like a Deco unit in the way they sit on a table or bookshelf they are called GPON still waiting for a release date on them though then i will palm off my X50 Pro units. Also a quick note that I should be Level 2 by now surely as my input on this forum is fairly regular lol.

Options

@TP-Link While I am glad you accomplished your 'initial plan' it is also obvious after two-and-a-half years that you have no intention of responding to the numerous customer requests to provide full administration capabilities via a web-based UI. This, coupled with the permanent security risk of having a device actively and continuously registering itself with the 'mother ship' and accepting inbound connections, has led to my decision to return the Deco B63. I will be purchasing an ASUS ZenWiFi (or one of your many other competitors who actually listen to their customers' requests) today. Goodbye Deco!

Options
RE:Web UI Configuration

I do not want to use a phone to configure my router. I want to use a web and mobile app both like you guys have on other routers.

Options
2 weeks ago
The WebUI feature is a must have! The product is unusable without a phone otherwise.
Options
2 weeks ago

@TP-Link 

WE WANT WEB UI 

WE WANT WEB UI 

WE WANT WEB UI 

WE WANT WEB UI 

WE WANT WEB UI 

WE WANT WEB UI 

Options
2 weeks ago

@TP-Link 

change your plan for it is a bad plan as initial it could be...

respect your users

Options
2 weeks ago

@TP-Link 

Just received 3pack of Deco x75, after many hours of researching on what to use to replace the wifi360 on new Quantum Fiber, as their hardware didn't give me enough control.  After intalling and looking for the firewall and other advanced settings, in the software, i understandably went on the web GUI.  When I figured i needed to enable an advanced mode, i came here for support.

imagine my surprise...

It's going back to Amazon tomorrow, and I'm going back to Asus, or even the Quantum Wifi360 is better than this.

Options
2 weeks ago
I have to agree with John. There's no reason we can't have all the same settings and able to make changes via the web interface. PLEASE expand the web interface so it matches all the same functionality as the phone app. When setting up a VPN and other things it's crucial to be able to copy / paste easily which you can on a PC. Copy and paste is a total nightmare on a mobile phone, especially when you have a password manager constantly chiming in. Also for PC technicians, much easier to pull up the ip of the router on the local network, log in, make changes. Techs should not need to install the app on their personal phone just to do 1 hours worth of work at a clients house.
Options
2 weeks ago
Please update the web interface with all the same features as the app.
Options

Voters 227

+ 223 Voters