Votes

Web UI Configuration

Votes

Web UI Configuration

367 Reply
Re:Web UI Configuration
2024-01-23 21:54:00

@TP-Link 

for those of us who are paraplegics it's impossible to use a phone. I use an eye scan computer.

Options
2024-01-26 06:08:16

@TP-Link Just trying to set 3 up...eventually I got the "master" going...the other two, useless. Completely useless. I need to be 15 feet from the master for it to even see it. Then, trying to set it up through the app - nothing. These are garbage, absolute garbage. Very, very disappointed by both hardware and appalling app. What's happened to TP-Link?

Options
2024-01-26 08:59:24

Hi @TP-Link,

Just thought you might like to know. As you continually just ignore your customers on this, I have just convinced my friend to buy ASUS hardware instead of yours for his large home mesh setup. I wish you all the best in your strategy of inviting feedback from customers, which you then totally ignore.

Options
RE:Web UI Configuration
2024-01-31 08:12:26
Essential config and more advanced options should be implemented in a traditional web interface. App might not work/wi-fi issues or it is just more convenient and quick to make changes with a keyboard and full screen than a little device.
Options
2024-02-02 00:47:40 - last edited 2024-02-02 00:51:22

@TP-Link It's hard to believe that a high price router product series does not have a usable web interface and TP-Link does not care the customer voice...

Options
2024-02-05 01:43:49
Not being able to configure the device offline is poor. A web UI is basic functionality for this type of device. The app is ok, I like being able to enable parental controls on the fly from my phone; but for configuration, being able to access from a full PC is a must.
Options
2024-02-09 20:38:51

@TP-Link this is ridiculous. You can't include the word "Pro" in your product name, as in XE75 Pro, and then lock your administration portal behind a mobile app.

Frankly I think there are laws against this. I consider it false advertisement to omit the fact that you are not including one of the most basic aspects of the modern day wifi router, which is a web-based GUI to manage the settings. It is shocking to imagine that people in your company think this is OK. That everyone should just own an Apple or Android device in order to manage their network. And that you've been defending this position for months.

Had I known that this was the case - and let's be honest, who would ever imagine that you would buy a router that has no web management interface? - I never would've bought this device.

I am severely disappointed, because I've been a happy owner of several other TP-Link products in the past. And I was quite looking forward to the tri-band network and 2.5Gb WAN port that are features of the XE75 Pro. So I'm sad, because I will be returning this device as quickly as I can, and now I have to select another device, by another vendor.

Never will I own another TP-Link device. What a waste of my time and positive hopes.

Options
2024-02-11 11:38:33
Hopefully you will listen to all of these people. I myself will be returning the Deco AX5400 and finding a solution with a good admin ui.
Options
2024-02-12 07:57:25
Yes please
Options
2024-02-12 08:04:00

@TP-Link I sold my decos and changed to other brand.

Options

Voters 192

+ 188 Voters