Votes

Web UI Configuration

Votes

Web UI Configuration

333 Reply
Re:Web UI Configuration
3 weeks ago

@TP-Link 

Guys please remember to vote for this change, the amount of replay itself should be enough of the motivation for @TP-Link to add web gui, but every little bit of helps. 

Im going to write soon to some tech youtubers with this matter. Maybe some bad press will make TP-Link change they mind and finally do something about this. 

This post started over 2 years ago, and iy did nothing, this is unacceptable.

Options
RE:Web UI Configuration
3 weeks ago
We really need a web UI
Options
3 weeks ago
Basic requirement not an "optional feature"
Options
3 weeks ago
More advanced features, such as multiple SSIDs and and configuring VLANs would be great. Keep the app for your less tech savvy customers and integrate a web interface for the more advanced user. This would be an excellent product if you would provide the higher level access the more advanced user want. As it is, I wouldn't even consider this a mediocre product.
Options
3 weeks ago
Really disappointed that this is not a thing. Before choosing this brand to be my next router solution, I couldn't even imagine not having a web UI was possible, otherwise would definitely look it up and it clearly would affect the ultimate decision
Options
3 weeks ago
Web UI is prefer method for configuration and setup, please add it!!
Options
3 weeks ago
we need a web interface I will not buy any future products without that option
Options
3 weeks ago
Web UI config will provide a universal tool for configuring and/or viewing the configuration of the router and is especially useful for those without a smart phone.
Options
Re:Web UI Configuration
3 weeks ago

@TP-Link Guys, we really need normal Web UI. It should be accessible and usable from the ALL devices: phones, desktops, notebooks, tablets, etc. 

The latest Deco products are expensive and according to they cost they should have extended possibilities to config. 

You already has great Web UI for simple routers, so why don't port it to the Deco-family? I think, that it will be very easy for your developers to migrate and support it. 

Options
3 weeks ago
According to the cost of latest Deco-family hardware (Wifi7) I want to have normal non-cutted Web UI interface, which is much more simple to support for your developers, then the Deco app.
Options

Voters 178

+ 174 Voters