RE210 won’t connect to internet

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-03-14 03:08:47
Model: RE210  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 3.14.2

Hello all,

I'm having a lot of trouble setting up my RE210. I managed to use the quick wizard set up but when I get to the end it appears to get "stuck" at 100% with no finish button or anything and none of the lights come on. 

I've updated the firmware, reset the router, sat the extender right next to the box and tried to WPS but no luck. 

Options
2 Reply
Re:RE210 won’t connect to internet
2022-03-14 10:58:29

@Snozbear This is unusual, have you tried doing this procedure on another router and on a different network? If you haven't tried, I advise you to try, just so that we rule out possible incompatibility problems.

Options
Re:RE210 won’t connect to internet
2022-03-15 03:40:01 - last edited 2022-03-15 03:40:25

Hello  @Snozbear 

Quick set up process sometime stuck at 100%  as the RE is trying to get an IP from wifi router.

If the Leds are still off, please try to verify the wifi password that was given during RE setup, please verify wifi password and try some tips in troubleshooting guide here:

Has connected to TP-Link extender but no internet, what can I do?

If forget wifi network on mobile phone,and reconnect to home wifi network by manually put in wifi password, could you connect back to home wifi network?

then try to reset RE and set it up through tether app or web page. 

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 482

Replies: 2

Related Articles