Solution Paint Your Home in Wi-Fi/ Let's begin on the Deco APP
This Article replied to:
All Deco models.
Recently, we have received some inquiries that the Deco network is green and working fine, but on the Deco APP, it said "Paint Your Home in Wi-Fi and let's begin". It seems the APP does not know the network has been set up already and requires it to be set up again.
It might happen due to the following reasons：
1. You might log into the wrong TP-Link ID.
2. The network was deleted on the Deco APP when Deco was temporarily offline before, such as when Deco APP temporarily said: "We could not find Deco" or Deco was powered off.
3. The password of TP-Link ID has been changed when Deco was temporarily offline.
Please refer to this link to get more instructions:
- Ensure you have logged in to the Deco app with the original email address that was used to set up Deco (also called owner account).
2. Please confirm the smartphone is connected to Deco’s Wi-Fi network. At the same time, disable mobile data and close any VPN application on the phone if you have one.
After that, launch the Deco app and log in again.
2.1 If you’re able to log in and see the Deco network
Go to More -> Update Deco. And ensure the Deco system is using the latest firmware. If the “Let’s begin” issue persists with the latest firmware while the phone connects to other networks, please leave me a private message of the MAC address of your main Deco as well as your current TP-Link email ID.
2.2 If you’re not able to log in to the Deco app, or Deco APP said" incorrect password".
In this case, you may have lost the original TP-Link account/password used to configure the Deco system. And you need to reset the whole Deco system and set up them again with your current TP-Link account.