Kasa App - Away Mode Advice

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-03-25 11:24:26
Model: HS100-KIT  
Hardware Version: V4
Firmware Version: 1.1.0

Hi,

I have around 7 or 8 devices controlled by my Kasa Application on Android phone.

When I travel I like to get all the lights setup to randomly go on and off (Away Mode).

However I find it a total pain that I have to go through each device one-by-one and setup Away mode.

Is there no option to setup something like a custom scene or group where all devices in that group can be set to away mode as a group?

We also use Kasa with Smartplugs at work, where we have dozens, and its a pain to do away mode on each and every device.

Any advice would be appreciated

Options
1 Reply
Re:Kasa App - Away Mode Advice
2022-03-31 15:43:37

Hello  @D95GAS 

I'm afaid we have to set Away mode one by one for smart device, its a nice idea and you could add this into our Feature Request Board so more user could see and vote/thumb up for this feature. 

As workaround, ou could set some schedule rules for smart devices, or use Schedule a Scene feature.for exmaple adding some kasa devices into a Scene to turn /off together, and set up schedule for that Scene How to use the Schedule A Scene feature in Kasa app?

Have a nice trip!

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 798

Replies: 1

Related Articles