TL-WN823N not working

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

TL-WN823N not working

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
TL-WN823N not working
TL-WN823N not working
2022-04-28 20:47:08
Model: TL-WN823N  
Hardware Version: V2
Firmware Version:

The damn adapter doesn't work. I downloaded the stuff from the website and plugged in my usb. The TP-Link app detects it, but doesn't bring any internet connections. In my old adapter it works fine. Any idea why?

Options
4 Reply
Re:TL-WN823N not working
2022-04-30 19:31:31

Hello  @Aowai 

Here are some tios in troubleshooting guide Case 3 Cannot find wireless network

Confirm WLAN autoConfig option is Started. Distable other networks adapters on the same computer

What should I do if the TP-Link network adapter is not working properly in my computer?

Feel free to let us know the steps you've tried. 

Options
2022-08-31 09:53:05

Why did my TP-Link stop working?
In most cases, a power cycle of your router and modem can fix a lot of concerns, including issues accessing the router's management utility. If you are having access issues try to reboot your router. You can unplug/plug the power cable or press on the power button off/on to reboot your TP-Link Router.

Regards,

Will

Options
2022-08-31 16:36:49

@Solla-topee never worked after seeing many people having the same issue with the exact adapter I can confirm the adapter is the problem. (Autoconfig WLAN is on and checked again)

Options
2022-09-02 03:30:08 - last edited 2022-09-02 03:32:49

Hello   @Aowai 

• Make sure you have disabled the built-in Wi-Fi adapter and have tried the latest offical driver for TL-WN823N V2.
  • Try this adapter on a different computer 
  • Please check my private message and there is a realtek driver to try. 

May i know long the adapter has been working before, if the adapter has been worked for a long time on the computer, you  could consider get a replacement from retailer under the device warranty.If it's a new adapter, we may need to confirm more case details for investigation: please share a photo of Wifi part or the phenomena , and the photos of driver date and PC motherboard information. Thanks

Options