ERR_CONNECTION_REFUSED in remote management of Archer VR1210v

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-05-07 16:15:07 - last edited 2022-05-10 00:46:59
Model: Archer VR1200  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: v1_2.0.0 0.9 v6041.0 Build 220304 Rel.6349n

Hi. I have a problem with this router (Archer VR1210v, it wasn't in the list of routers to select here). When I try to access to the remote management interface, it always return the error "ERR_CONNECTION_REFUSED" in every browser. After the reboot of the router, it will work again, but in a few days, the problem returns. And when I'm away from home for many weeks, I can't reboot the device, to solve the problem. I have olso tried to set the automatic reboot every 3 days, but it didn't help. I have already updated the firmware to the last version. I hope you can fix the problem in the next firmware version. Thank you. Best regards.

Options
2 Reply
Re:ERR_CONNECTION_REFUSED in remote management of Archer VR1210v
2022-05-10 00:56:44

@inad87 

Hi, Thank you very much for your feedback.

Did you remote access the modem via its WAN IP address or via DDNS?

It is quite like accessing via DDNS but the DDNS has not been updated until a reboot.

By the way, may I know who is your internet service provider and was the model given by ISP?

Best regards.

Options
Re:ERR_CONNECTION_REFUSED in remote management of Archer VR1210v
2022-05-10 11:02:27 - last edited 2022-05-10 11:08:44

@David-TP Thank you for your reply. I tried both ways, with ip address and via DDNS. I specify that I can always access other devices on the network from the outside (DVR recorder for remote surveillance). I just add the port number to the DDNS address, or to the ip address (example " :150"), and I can always access the DVR at any time. While on port :80 no one answers. When I restart the router, it works again (also it is the router that updates the DDNS). But after a few days, I can no longer enter remote management, while no problem for the DVR both via IP and DDNS. The router was not provided by the ISP, but I bought it myself. The ISP is "Wind", in Italy. Thank you very much. Best regards.

Options

Information

Helpful: 2

Views: 366

Replies: 2

Related Articles