Outgoing phone calls are no longer possible [landline / germany]

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-05-19 10:11:20 - last edited 2022-05-19 10:14:59
Model: Archer VR900v  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 0.9.1 1.2 v0048.0 Build 170515 Rel.39526n

Hello!

I use the tp-link VR900v as a router (Germany, provider Telekom). A landline DECT telephone is connected to the router (Siemens Gigaset C620).
Has been running flawlessly for years, and even now Internet/DSL and incoming calls are possible without any problems. But for a few days no outgoing calls are possible.

After typing any phone number, an automatic voice comes: "The command is unknown. Please correct the input." (of course in German). In the call log in the router menu there is only "*31#" as dialed phone numbers (code for temporary number suppression, but I didn't dialed that code).

As I said, the problem has only been on for a few days and I haven't changed anything in the configuration of the router or telephone! In the router menu is no calls rule and none
call forwarding entered; "Call Through" is disabled.

Does anyone have an idea how this comes about? Where can I change this?

Options
2 Reply
Re:Outgoing phone calls are no longer possible [landline / germany]
2022-05-26 09:59:59

@Nyks Hi welcome to the community.

Have you checked with Telekom about the VOIP service since the last time we had similar feedback about VOIP calls, they changed something on the VOIP service?

Thank you very much.

Best regards.

Options
Re:Outgoing phone calls are no longer possible [landline / germany]
2022-05-31 10:00:07

I contacted the telekom customer support: They said, that nothing has changed from their side.

And since I didn't buy or rent the router from Telekom, they can't give me any support for it :-( Telekom only offered to send a technician to my home for a fee, but of course I declined it (that would be much more expensive than buying a new router).

It's all really strange, since I haven't changed anything on the router or on the (very simple) DECT telephone.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 268

Replies: 2

Related Articles