Wireless light off

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Wireless light off

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
Wireless light off
Wireless light off
2022-05-24 09:36:17 - last edited 2022-05-25 00:45:01

Model: AV600

Hello,

I've been using the AV600 Powerline Wi-Fi Extender successfully for some months, but the wireless light turned off and I haven't been able to use the extender ever since. The power and powerline lights are on and not blinking. 

The internet connection is working fine and the powerline adapter and powerline extender are paired correctly. I tried resetting and the problem remains.

Any ideas?

Thank you!

Options
3 Reply
Re:Wireless light off
2022-05-25 03:50:13 - last edited 2022-05-25 03:50:42

@Name_ 

The Wifi Led on AV600 is also a Wifi button, press it for 5 secs and see if the Wifi LED lights up.

If the Led still not light up, try to factory reset your wireless extender:

Reset Wireless powerline unit: 
Press and hold the Reset button (or use a pin to press reset hole) until all LEDs turn off and start on again.          
You could refer to UG here for more details 

Options
2022-05-25 09:07:27

Thank you @Solla-topee for your reply.

When I press the Wifi button it blinks once but it doesn't light up permanently.

I tried resetting as well, paired the adapter and extender again and the problem remains.

Options
2022-05-26 02:23:54

@Name_ 

Thank you for more test.  When the Wifi goes off, please check if there any TP-Link XX Wifi SSID is still broadcasting, if the device never broadcast Wi-Fi SSID after factory reset, it wireless powerline unit could be faulty, and you could contact retailer our local support to check warranty. 

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 1799

Replies: 3

Related Articles